Join us for a webinar featuring Forrester and Celebrus.
A pan-industry custom global study conducted by Forrester Consulting, and commissioned by Teradata and Celebrus, reveals that a strong data and analytics foundation is crucial to delivering excellent customer experiences. According to the study, 85% of decision makers believe digital experiences are the most effective way to reach and engage customers, 66% say their organization is focused on providing real-time, in-the-moment customer experiences, and 65% say creating high-impact customer experiences is a priority for their organization.
This webinar will highlight the study’s findings and provide recommendations about how closing the gap between data and insights can optimize success for a CX transformation. Experts will cover:
- Prioritizing cross-functional challenges at the technology level
- Investing in advanced customer analytics solutions to drive business growth
- Understanding customer preferences across myriad devices, platforms, and channels
- Maintaining acceptable levels of privacy and keeping up with rapidly changing regulations
The interactive discussion will feature:
- Guest speaker Rusty Warner, Vice President and Principal Analyst, Forrester
- Speaker Bill Bruno, Deputy CEO, D4t4 Solutions Plc (Celebrus CDP)
- Speaker Katrina Conn, Practice Director of Customer Experience & Data Science, Teradata
- Moderator Chris Twogood, SVP of Global Marketing, Teradata
No matter where you are on your digital transformation, you will discover that a comprehensive data and analytics foundation is essential to optimize CX across the entire customer lifecycle. This foundation will allow you to win, retain, and “wow” your customers during every interaction.
for this webinar on June 3rd, 2021, at 11:00 AM ET | 8:00 AM PT